VSPE Scholarship Programs
The following are programs and scholarships are managed by the Educational Fund Trustees:
- EIT and PE Professional Accomplishment Scholarships
- VSPE Scholarship Funds– given to students selected by the Deans of the various ABET-accredited engineering colleges/universities
- Named Scholarships
- “Jack Liedl P.E. Fund” – Created in 1991 through the Fairfax Chapter
- “VSPE Tidewater Scholarship” – Created in 2009 through the Tidewater Engineers Chapter
- “Bartsch P.E. Exam Fund” – Created in 2000 to honor Rick Bartsch P.E. and given to employees of the Dept of Health, Office of Drinking Water, who pass the EIT or PE exams
- Minority Recruitment Task Force Funds – Funds to be used to recruit minorities into the field of engineering
- Virginia Engineering Awards – Awards given to the best engineer in education (Pletta Award) and to the best engineer in government (Crozet Award)
EIT and PE Professional Accomplishment Scholarships
As part of the mission of the VSPE Educational Fund, the VSPE Board of Directors and VSPE Educational Fund Trustees have developed a new Scholarship program to reward members for passing the Engineering Fundamentals or the Professional Engineers licensing exams.
Click here for details and the application for this new program.
Increasing the number of EIT and PE recipients in our workforce benefits our members and private-sector partners. Contributions made to the VSPE Educational Fund, a 501c3 tax exempt organization, are tax deductible. To make a contribution today please complete this form and return to Rebecca Golden at firstname.lastname@example.org.